In general terms, all information requested by webvideoshare.com will be used as a medium to render or provide our website features or service to you, such as :
- Registering as new member
- Commenting on video
- Logging into account.
- Providing future content better tailored to your interests.
- A clear description of webvideoshare.com intended use of that information, how that information is collected, security measures webvideoshare.com takes to protect that information.
- How to grant or revoke consent for collection and use of that information.
Email AddressPart of the services on webvideoshare.com allow users of this site to send us an email. We normally use the information provided, such as your first name, last name, email address and subject contents only to respond or answer your inquiery. Be informed that email transmission are sometimes not encrypted by default, so that shouldn't be a means to send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers(SSN), credit card numbers, or bank account information via contact form.
In the case such information is required by you, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page and its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. Kindly note that, all electronic messages received from visitors are deleted when no longer needed.
Third-Party Websites and ApplicationsWebvideoshare.com uses social media and third-party websites. We use those third-party services to :
- Interact with visitors and to help build our community on social media.
- To measure the number of visitors to our website
- To interact with visitors on the site
- To make our website more useful to visitors.
Please, in such cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, and even your geographical location to enable your account registration process or log-in purposes. Webvideoshare.com does not use those third-party websites or services to collect users personal information from individuals instead, any personal information collected by the third-party website will not be stored or transmitted by webvideoshare.com. webvideoshare.com has no control over or access to specific login information or any other sensitive personal information provided to third-party websites.
Webvideoshare.com collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The required information this cookies collect includes:
- The Universal Resource Locator (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website.
- The browser you are currently using to access our website.
- The date and time you accessed the site
- Your computer's IP address.
- Your required username, if you have logged into the site before.
- The domain you access our website from.
We may share the above information internally with webvideoshare.com employees as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors experience. Kindly note that, raw data logs are only retained temporarily site management purposes.
SecurityWebvideoshare.com takes the security of user's personal information very seriously. We take as many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following listed below steps to protect your information:
- Servers that store visitor's information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
Choice, Access, and RedressFeel free to do the following at any time by contacting us via the webvideoshare.com email address or phone number given on our website:
- Request a change, collection, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
Please if you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning of cookies may impact how webvideoshare.com functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Kindly note: Whenever we collect any sensitive information (such as social security numbers or credit card information), the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can confirm this by looking for the 'lock' icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link start with 'https.'