Download App at playstore by searching "webvideoshare"
This website is run by webvideoshare. The entire site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to webvideoshare. webvideoshare Offers you, the user, this web site, with all information, instruments and services available on this site, subject to your acceptance of any terms, conditions, policies and notices herein specified.
By visiting our site, you participate in the "Service" process and agree to the conditions ("Terms of Service"), including the additional conditions and policies referred to herein or available by hyperlinking. In this way you agree to the following terms and conditions. All users of the Website including browsers, customers and/or inputs without restriction, are subject to these Service Conditions.
Such Service Conditions are applicable to all website users, including browsers, customers and/or inputs without restriction. You may not access this Website or use any services unless you agree to all terms and conditions under this Agreement. If these Service Terms are considered to be an offer, their acceptance is limited to these Service Terms.
The terms of service also apply to all new features or tools that are added to your existing web video sharing. On this page, you can always check the latest version of the Service. We reserve the right, by posting updates or modifications to our website, to update, change or replace any part of these Service Terms. You are responsible for regularly checking this page for changes. You will be able to accept these changes through continuous use or access to our website after nay changes have been posted.
For any reason, we reserve the right at any time to refuse service to anyone.
You understand that, without the credit card information, your content can be transmitted and involves: You understand that:
- Diverse network transmissions.
- Changes to comply and adapt to the technical demands of network or device connections.
Note: Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of InformationWe are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessary, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Optional ToolsWe may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Prohibited UsesIn addition to other prohibitions in the Terms of Service. you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To submit false or misleading information.
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in nay way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the internet.
- To collect or track the personal information of others.
- Spam, phishing, pharmacy, pretense, spider, crawling, scraping.
- For all purposes obscene or immoral.
- Interfering with or bypassing the Service's safety features or any related website, other websites or the Internet.